Typically the most common use of Dazer II is as an effective painless method to silence barking dogs. Whether it is to stop your barking dog, or to stop neighbours barking dogs, barking dogs stop with the correct use of the Dazer.
Dog bark deterrent and cat deterrent
There are many anti barking devices for dogs on the market but most do not give a satisfactory outcome as they are not powerful enough. The stop barking dogs ultrasonic device dazer uses high frequency sounds creating a startle effect, called an alpha wave interruption - (like when a human hears a smoke alarm - it is painless and hearing is not affected)
How to Stop a Neighbour's Dog from Barking
- Talk to your neighbour as they may not know
- You can talk to the council but you will normally find there is nothing that is they can do. I fact some councils use and suggest getting a Dazer II
- Get the Dazer II and get ready for some peace and quiet! If the neighbour’s dog starts barking, walk over to the fence, aim it in the dog's direction push and hold the button and firmly say "Quiet".(you can use a different word or none at all but using a command and using the Dazer is twice as effective). The dog should stop and retreat or run away from the area. You may need to try a second time and aim it in the dog's direction push and hold the button and firmly say "Quiet". Covertly you will train your neighbour's dog. You can always just use the command quiet when you dont have the Dazer.
Other uses of the Dazer
- Deter dogs from unwanted behaviour like dogs jumping up on people or dogs jumping up on furniture. Correct use of the Dazer helps stop these bad habits.
- Repel unwanted dogs. The high pitched sound inaudible to you has a strong repelling effect on approaching dogs. When on your neighbourhood walk, jog or bike ride the Dazer is lightweight and has a handy metal clip so you can attach it to your belt.
- The Dazer II can also be effective in chasing off cats in the garden or other unwanted behaviour like scratching furniture and doors.
Does Dazer II Work?
- UK Post have been supplying their posties with Dazers since 2010 to help them deal with unwanted dog behaviour and dog attacks.
- Postmen to get Dazer dog zapper to stop them being bitten